Monday, January 10, 2005

The Job Market

I write to apply for your. I write to imply. I right to reply to your Pogrom in the job you posted for a position of, where I have excellently. I write to apply for a ductile wrist in the Department of Anguish. I am white inside. I write where I hide. I am a Professor. Have profited from teaching various. Have published in. Care deeply about the process insert x into correct grammatical slot.

As for the teaching of, students often, when encountering, cry out or for their parents, for whom your machinery has little clemency but great imagination. My instruments are almost exactly like yours.

Although, without a doubt, perhaps, on the one hand and on the other, I will be attending the and look forward to hating you.

1 comment:

gina said...

Keep going, friend. I'm overworked and underpaid where I'm at, but I'm okay and love what I'm doing. The job market sucks. I can't stand the idea of going back to it, but I do believe the less generic you can be the more interesting you become. Got hired when they asked me: what would you teach in a Victorian lit class thematically, given anything. Only thing that came to mind was "blood." Vampires, body, women. It sold, though now I'm wondering how to do it.

You: you are stellar and smart and profound. Let me know how I can help you. But most of all trust yourself. You've got all the wonders up your sleeve. Just pull them out when you can.

love and faith,

g.